GIBSONS JIGSAW PUZZLE 250XL – STEEP HILL
GIBSONS JIGSAW PUZZLE – STEEP HILL
Celebrating Britain’s best streets Steep Hill, Lincoln, was named Britain’s Best Place by the Academy of Urbanism in 2011. As the name suggests, the street has a notably steep gradient. It was originally built by the Romans to connect the growing parts of Lincoln, but Steep Hill has come a long way since then. Today, it is a popular bustling tourist street, lined with independent shops, tea rooms and pubs. The entrance to Lincoln Cathedral lies at the top of the hill and the impressive structure can you seen as you ascend the steep climb.
– High quality 250XL piece jigsaw puzzle.
– Puzzle size 33.5 x 49cm when complete.
– Firmly Interlocking Pieces
– Large pieces ideal for older children and those with handling or sight difficulties
– Presented in a factory sealed picture box.
Made in Britain 100% recycled board
Artist ; Steve Crisp
Out of stock